We assist with project improvement and continuing development, to assure compliance with project specifications and Australian standards. ELSE delivers compilation of construction job cards and workpacks (CWP), and supports design team with valuable inputs and constructability reviews to identify cost savings situations or alternative designs. We collaborate with subsystem completion and turnover practices to assure subsystem installation and commissioning compliance in accordance to project specifications.
Job Cards and Construction Work Packs are commonly used to detail to the workforce the jobs that must be completed during the construction phase of a project or for maintenance of an existing facility. The information contained within the job card or work pack can contain man-hour estimates, materials lists, drawings, QA/QC data and testing requirements
Our construction support capability includes:
- Assure constructability aspects of design and provide constructability reviews
- Provide constructability input into engineering design where appropriate
- Construction Work Package (CWP) development
- Provision of construction input to workpacks to ensure a quality deliverable is produced
- Development of man-hour estimates using standard norms
- Ensure CWP battery limits are compatible with pre-commissioning requirements.
- Provide stand-in cover for construction team
- Ensure turnover follows client and company policies, procedures and standards.
- Monitor compilation of turnover documentation deliverables.
- Compile all turnover documentation to be included in turnover dossier.